Get to Know: Earn Up
LCAN Coverage Area: Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, Baker, Putnam, and Clay counties
Earn Up is an ambitious higher education collaborative based in Northeast Florida and organized by JAXUSA Partnership with a goal of having 60 percent of adults holding training certificates or college degrees by 2025. Officially launched in late 2014 following a six-month planning process, this cross-sector collaborative is promoting “higher earning through higher learning.” It is based on research that shows the single greatest predictor of economic success in a community is the number of degreed and industry-certified people who live there.
We are grateful to the partners in this collaboration — our college presidents and superintendents, guiding team and steering committee — and look forward to continuing to move college attainment levels ever higher toward our goal.
Join the LCAN Movement!
- Brevard (Coming Soon)
- Broward (Coming Soon)
- Capital Region (Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla) (Coming Soon)
- Central Florida (Orange, Osceola, and Seminole)
- Marion (Coming Soon)
- Northeast Florida (Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, Baker, Putnam, and Clay)
- Palm Beach
- Southwest Florida (Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, and Hendry)
- Tampa Bay (Hillsborough, Pinellas)