Get to Know: Achieve Palm Beach County
LCAN Coverage Area: Palm Beach County
Achieve Palm Beach County seeks to collectively ensure an integrated and effective system of supports from middle school through postsecondary that empowers students for career success. Of the most recent graduating high school class from the School District of Palm Beach County, fewer than 70 percent enrolled in college the fall after graduation. For students from low-income families, fewer than 60 percent enrolled. Those who do enroll in college face challenges with successful completion. United Way of Palm Beach County serves as the backbone organization for Achieve Palm Beach County. Read a brief overview of Achieve Palm Beach County’s work and approach, along with the county’s call to action.
For information, please contact:
Elizabeth C. Burrows, Senior Director
Join the LCAN Movement!
- Brevard (Coming Soon)
- Capital Region (Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla) (Coming Soon)
- Central Florida (Orange, Osceola, and Seminole)
- Marion (Coming Soon)
- Northeast Florida (Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, Baker, Putnam, and Clay)
- Palm Beach
- Southwest Florida (Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, and Hendry)
- Tampa Bay (Hillsborough, Pinellas)