Get to Know: Sarasota LCAN
LCAN Coverage Area: Sarasota County
The Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce served as an incubator for Talent 4 Tomorrow as it evolved from a conceptual P-20 education collaborative to a firmly established LCAN. The Chamber recognizes it was time to transition the collaborative to an institution poised to guide the initiative through its next iteration.
The Education Foundation of Sarasota County has assumed coordination of Sarasota County’s Local College Access Network, or LCAN, serving as the local backbone organization of a cross-sector group of education and youth services organizations and funders that are focused on increasing the rate of students who pursue a purposeful postsecondary pathway, particularly among those historically underrepresented in higher education.
Join the LCAN Movement!
- Brevard (Coming Soon)
- Capital Region (Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla) (Coming Soon)
- Central Florida (Orange, Osceola, and Seminole)
- Marion (Coming Soon)
- Northeast Florida (Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, Baker, Putnam, and Clay)
- Palm Beach
- Southwest Florida (Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, and Hendry)
- Tampa Bay (Hillsborough, Pinellas)