Get to Know: LEAP Tampa Bay College Access Network
LCAN Coverage Area: Hillsborough and Pinellas counties
LEAP Tampa Bay College Access Network is a collective impact initiative operating under “backbone” organization Community Foundation of Tampa Bay (CFTB). CFTB is a partner and fiscal agent, which adds and manages partnerships to move work forward. Officially launched in May 2016, LEAP was originally funded by a grant from the Lumina Foundation aimed at expanding access and success in post-secondary education particularly among adults, low-income students, students of color, and first-generation college students.
To achieve this, LEAP is establishing annual goals for increasing the number of prospective college students and implementing strategies to improve their opportunities to succeed.
Join the LCAN Movement!
- Brevard (Coming Soon)
- Broward (Coming Soon)
- Capital Region (Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla) (Coming Soon)
- Central Florida (Orange, Osceola, and Seminole)
- Marion (Coming Soon)
- Northeast Florida (Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, Baker, Putnam, and Clay)
- Palm Beach
- Southwest Florida (Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, and Hendry)
- Tampa Bay (Hillsborough, Pinellas)