Plan It Florida
Florida College Access Network is proud to launch Plan It Florida with the goal of ensuring every Florida student graduates high school with a college or career plan.
This initiative provides schools, counselors and community organizations with resources to help students starting as early as middle school build a plan for what comes after high school by engaging in the 4 E’s—Expose, Explore, Experiment, Execute. The goal is to encourage students to explore their interests, career options, and the education they will need after high school to achieve their goals.
Register to participate in Plan It Florida and other College Ready Florida initiatives.
Resources for host sites and communities
The Plan It Florida Toolkit serves as a framework of activities to guide students in thinking about and planning for life after high school. Activities outline ways schools and community organizations can begin working with students as early as kindergarten. The College and Career Readiness Guide provides students and parents with exploratory activities as they progress through school.
Student & Parent Resources:
- The More You Learn, The More You Earn! (Updated 08/2020)
- The More You Learn, The More You Earn! (Spanish)
- The More You Learn, The More You Earn! (Haitian Creole)
- Make A Plan! (Updated 08/2020)
- Make A Plan! (Spanish)
- Make A Plan! (Haitian Creole)
- Choose Your Path!
- Choose Your Path! (Spanish)
- Choose Your Path! (Haitian Creole)
- Student & Parent Year-by-Year Checklists (Federal Student Aid)
- Get Ready for College Checklists (FloridaShines)
If you’d like to implement Plan It Florida in your school or district, feel free to review the examples below of program sequences from school districts that have implemented college and career preparation programs.
- Register as a host site
- Subscribe to the College Ready Florida mailing list
- Download the Introduction to College Ready Florida guide
- Listen to the College Ready Florida Podcast
- Watch our on-demand training webinar
- Schedule an in-person presentation for your school or organization
- Questions? Contact LaVerne, our Statewide Initiatives Programs Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org