- Joe Huston, Director, Academic Success Center, Seminole State College
- Brian Crose, Director of E-Learning, Seminole State College
- Diana Marquez, Instructional Coach and Distance Education Instructor, Atlantic Technical College
- Kim DiGeronimo, student ambassador, UF Online
Opening remarks: Evangeline Cummings, Assistant Provost and Director, UF Online
FCAN host: Kathy McDonald, Assistant Director for Network Partnerships
Through the pandemic, online learning was a necessary way to keep students moving forward but left many frustrated with the experience. And yet, online learning has been around for decades and institutions that embrace it fully leverage the benefits that technology can bring. Once the pandemic is over, online learning will remain a part of the mix of options for students to continue their education after high school. So how can students make the most of online learning, whether in a fully online program or a hybrid one?
In this session, FCAN brings together experts making the most of online learning at the career/technical, 2-year and 4-year level. Join us to learn:
- Selection: How to help students select an online or hybrid option that’s right for them.
- Success: How to help students to be successful learning remotely.
- Engaged learning: Learn about great examples of online learning delivery that create engaging, interactive, and dynamic learning experiences.
FCAN thanks the following for their generous support of this webinar:
Webinar: Love the Convenience, Hate the Pandemic: How to Find a Great Online Pathway to College
Date and Time: Tuesday, April 6, 2021, 1-2 p.m. EST