Florida seniors have completed over 2,600 more FAFSAs through March 13 compared to last year, according to the latest update to the FAFSA Finish Line Data Dashboard. In total, it’s estimated students completing FAFSAs in the state will be offered over $100 million in Pell Grants.
What schools are leading the state in FAFSA completion so far? Click the link below to view the list:
1. School for Advanced Studies-North, Dade: 81.0%
2. Young Womens Preperatory Academy, Dade: 80.0%
3. College Academy at BCC, Broward: 75.4%
4. School for Advanced Studies-South, Dade: 74.2%
5. School for Advanced Studies-Wolfson, Dade: 73.7%
1. Glades: 32.7%
2. Wakulla: 31.7%
3. Dade: 30.8%
4. St. Johns: 30.4%
5. Collier: 29.7%
Click here for a full list of top performers through March 13th.