Empower yourself and join the movement toward education and career success for all Floridians!
The 2024 Talent Strong Florida Summit location is at the Hilton Orlando. Mark your calendars for this impactful convening with passionate education stakeholders from multiple sectors to network, learn, and inspire one another to prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s career opportunities. Together, we aim to improve educational equity.
FCAN is working to improve “Access for All” through our vision for a Talent Strong Florida…and we can’t do it without you! We’ve chosen a fantastic venue to make your experience more memorable.
The agenda will include exceptional keynote speakers, breakout sessions on topics relevant to postsecondary access and student success, networking opportunities, and exhibitors demonstrating the latest tools and resources.
- Exceptional Keynote Speakers: Gain insights from thought leaders shaping the future of education and career pathways.
- Breakout Sessions: Discuss postsecondary access and student success, exploring topics vital to Florida’s educational landscape.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded individuals and organizations committed to creating a Talent Strong Florida.
- Exhibitors Showcase: Explore the innovative tools and resources to empower educational stakeholders.
- Homegrown Talent: Meet and experience local artists and visionaries as they amplify and celebrate the vision of a Florida working together.
Visit www.fcansummit.org to register. The early bird registration rate of $319 saves $50 off the regular registration fee of $369 through March 31. For more information on sponsorship opportunities, download the Sponsorship Guide.
Don’t miss out on this incredible experience. Register now to secure your spot and be a driving force in shaping the future of education and career success in Florida!