Every year, educators, researchers, policymakers, program administrators, and other community leaders convene at FCAN’s Talent Strong Florida Summit to learn and collaborate with other professionals committed to supporting Florida students. The theme of this year’s summit — “Engage & Empower” — emphasizes the critical role of mental health and inclusivity in college and career readiness.
Register today for two days of inspiration, collaboration, and lessons learned!
2023 Talent Strong Florida Summit
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
April 27-28, 2023
- Keynote John F. Davis, Secretary of The Florida Lottery
- Keynote Raven Solomon, Global Thought Leader & Author, “Leading Your Parents: 25 Rules to Effective Multigenerational Leadership for Millennials and Gen Z”
- Affordability Matters! Extended session on FAFSA changes that will impact your students
- An update on the latest policy developments related to education access and attainment
- Opportunities to connect and share ideas with more than 300 peer professionals from throughout Florida.
- Nearly 40 sessions connected to FCAN’s Seven Conditions that Create a Resilient Workforce and Spark Economic Mobility
Visit www.fcansummit.org to register. The early bird registration rate of $319 saves $50 off the regular registration fee of $369 through March 24. Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities are also available; see a full list of sponsors for the 2023 Talent Strong Florida Summit!