Get to Know: Polk Vision
LCAN Coverage Area: Polk County
Through its Talent Pipeline Team, Polk Vision is focused on developing a systemic way to create a pipeline of well-trained, credentialed and skilled individuals ready to meet Polk County’s current and emerging industry workforce needs. The team’s multi-faceted tactical plan includes creating and deepening partnerships between post-secondary advisors and high school college and career advisors, establishing an inventory of existing opportunities and creating additional opportunities for apprenticeships, mentoring and internships that align the needs of students and industry, promoting broad community understanding of the steps leading to career and college readiness, and communicating to businesses and members of the community the positive elements of Polk County educational opportunities.
Join the LCAN Movement!
- Brevard (Coming Soon)
- Broward (Coming Soon)
- Capital Region (Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla) (Coming Soon)
- Central Florida (Orange, Osceola, and Seminole)
- City of Miami
- Citrus (Coming Soon)
- Marion (Coming Soon)
- Northeast Florida (Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, Baker, Putnam, and Clay)
- Palm Beach
- Southwest Florida (Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, and Hendry)
- Tampa Bay (Hillsborough, Pinellas)