Get to Know: Future Ready Collier
LCAN Coverage Area: Collier County
Future Ready Collier is a network of organizations, businesses, schools, and community members working to ensure every child in Collier County, Florida, is ready for kindergarten and every young person enters adulthood with a vision and plan to accomplish that vision. The local college access network is Collier’s partner for the regional FutureMakers Coalition, seeking to transform the Southwest Florida workforce by increasing the number of college degrees, certificates, or other high-quality credentials to 55% by 2025.
For information, please contact:
Emily Budd-Schepperly, Director of Future Ready Collier
LOCAL COLLEGE ACCESS NETWORKS
Join the LCAN Movement!
Find your LCAN here:
- Capital Region (Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla)
- Central Florida (Orange, Osceola, and Seminole)
- Northeast Florida (Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam, and St. Johns)
- Palm Beach
- Southwest Florida (Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, and Hendry)
- Tampa Bay (Hillsborough, Pinellas)