Get to Know: Achieve Escambia
LCAN Coverage Area: Escambia County
Achieve Escambia is the Florida Panhandle’s first cradle-to-career change movement and the state of Florida’s first and only Strive Together network partner. Formed in 2016, the group is comprised of hundreds of community members and organizations working together to help our children, youth and adults succeed in school, work and life. The organization operates in the offices and under the umbrella of the United Way of Escambia County. Achieve Escambia’s vision is simple: every generation achieves success — cradle to career. We aim to accomplish this through our mission-driven efforts to align community resources so everyone is empowered to achieve success.
Join the LCAN Movement!
Find your LCAN here:
- Capital Region (Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla)
- Central Florida (Orange, Osceola, and Seminole)
- Northeast Florida (Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam, and St. Johns)
- Palm Beach
- Southwest Florida (Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, and Hendry)
- Tampa Bay (Hillsborough, Pinellas)