Get to Know: Graduate Miami Dade
LCAN Coverage Area: Miami-Dade County
Graduate Miami Dade is the premier local college access network of professionals across Miami-Dade County looking to bridge the inequity gaps in education, with an emphasis on serving special populations, FAFSA completion, advocacy, and pathways to postsecondary success. By developing strong connections in order to provide ongoing resources and guidance to the community, Graduate Miami Dade seeks to be a valued and trusted leader in bridging the area’s inequity divide through education.
For information, please contact:
Tyler O’dneal, Director, School Age Education, United Way Miami
Shameka Jenkins, School Age Education Program Officer, United Way Miami
- LinkedIN – https://www.linkedin.com/company/graduate-miami-dade
- Instagram – @graduatemiamidade
- TikTok – @graduatemiami
Join the LCAN Movement!
- Capital Region (Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla)
- Central Florida (Orange, Osceola, and Seminole)
- Northeast Florida (Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam, and St. Johns)
- Palm Beach
- Southwest Florida (Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, and Hendry)
- Tampa Bay (Hillsborough, Pinellas)