Get to Know: Earn Up
LCAN Coverage Area: Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns counties
Earn Up is an ambitious higher education collaborative based in Northeast Florida and organized by JAXUSA Partnership with a goal of having 60 percent of adults holding training certificates or college degrees by 2025. Officially launched in late 2014 following a six-month planning process, this cross-sector collaborative is promoting “higher earning through higher learning.” It is based on research that shows the single greatest predictor of economic success in a community is the number of degreed and industry-certified people who live there.
We are grateful to the partners in this collaboration — our college presidents and superintendents, guiding team and steering committee — and look forward to continuing to move college attainment levels ever higher toward our goal.
For information, please contact:
Anna Lebesch, VP of Talent Development
Julie Hindall, Manager, Workforce Development
LOCAL COLLEGE ACCESS NETWORKS
Join the LCAN Movement!
- Capital Region (Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla)
- Central Florida (Orange, Osceola, and Seminole)
- Northeast Florida (Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam, and St. Johns)
- Palm Beach
- Southwest Florida (Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, and Hendry)
- Tampa Bay (Hillsborough, Pinellas)