Get to Know: LEAP Tampa Bay College Access Network
LCAN Coverage Area: Hillsborough and Pinellas counties
LEAP Tampa Bay College Access Network is a collective impact initiative operating under “backbone” organization Community Foundation of Tampa Bay (CFTB). CFTB is a partner and fiscal agent, which adds and manages partnerships to move work forward. Officially launched in May 2016, LEAP was originally funded by a grant from the Lumina Foundation aimed at expanding access and success in post-secondary education particularly among adults, low-income students, students of color, and first-generation college students.
To achieve this, LEAP is establishing annual goals for increasing the number of prospective college students and implementing strategies to improve their opportunities to succeed.
For more information, please contact:
Chuck Tiernan, Director, LEAP College Access Network
LOCAL COLLEGE ACCESS NETWORKS
Join the LCAN Movement!
- Capital Region (Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla)
- Central Florida (Orange, Osceola, and Seminole)
- Northeast Florida (Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam, and St. Johns)
- Palm Beach
- Southwest Florida (Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, and Hendry)
- Tampa Bay (Hillsborough, Pinellas)