Get to Know: Broward Bridge 2 Life
LCAN Coverage Area: Broward County
Broward Bridge 2 Life leverages the existing pool of community and education resources to ensure high school and GED earners achieve education beyond high school, bridging the path to workforce readiness & career success. The local college access network envisions a thriving community of engaged, diverse partners working together to deliver a pipeline of local talent with opportunities for all to have meaningful careers with livable wages. Broward Bridge 2 Life is committed to supporting economic growth in Broward County by incorporating a racial equity lens & youth voice into all of its collective effort.
For information, please contact:
Join the LCAN Movement!
- Capital Region (Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla)
- Central Florida (Orange, Osceola, and Seminole)
- Northeast Florida (Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam, and St. Johns)
- Palm Beach
- Southwest Florida (Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, and Hendry)
- Tampa Bay (Hillsborough, Pinellas)